Thursday, January 29, 2015

Stuck on U Sketches Layout Challenge

Memories of You
   Happy Friday! Coming by today to share a layout with you all and the current sketch I've designed for Stuck on U Sketches. Hope you like them both!
   I have to say this layout is a rare one. It's bold and fun which I would say is part of "my style" but the "rare" part...there's not a single die cut thing to be found! Yes! Shocking, I know! Even though I rarely scrap this way, it's a nice break each time I do. Plus it's fun to really get the chance to go through my stash and shop what I have. Often in my more designed pages, there isn't total room to go nuts with embellishing. This was a different story though and I got lots of goodies added in! 


   I've added blooms from both Prima and Recollections as well as some sticker flowers from the Echo Park line I've used today. Because these photos were taken some years ago in Disneyland, I also added a few Disney ticket stickers. This is my first time using and it went so well with the paper, these new doilies.


    Before I go much further. The base of my page DID make this sketch! It did! But at the end, I wanted even more small pops of color and then added some small scraps of papers (that look like more layering). So the green and yellow paper that looks like added layers in the background were the smallest of scraps! 

   And of course! The sketch! 

   Looking forward to seeing what my talented girlfriends do with the sketch this time! You can find my project and daily other posts at SOUS! See you there! 
post signature

No comments: