Sunday, January 25, 2015

Thank You Pencil Box ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~

Thank You Pencil Box
And Craftin Desert Divas 3D Linky Party



   Hey all! I am excited to share this project with you guys today! I was grumbling to my crafty bestie, Nanne, about how I wasn't feeling this project. I had the base pencil box going and then had nothing else in mind. But once the designing started to flow and then the time came to put this together. Well, I was super happy with how things turned out. 

  Well as the pic above said, this is for the monthly Linky Party at CDD! Just in case you didn't know, our awesome, talented and super sweet leader, Tara, gives you so many chances per month to win goodies. Our Linky Parties, stamp releases and blog hops! Pretty good stuff, huh? 


   As cute as the pencil box is alone, I wanted to do something a bit more for it and made this little tag. I thought about turning it into a card but it's pretty cute just stuck into the box. Honestly, I'm not even sure I can give this away..I may need to keep this for myself! LOL! 





   Well for this stamp set, I used my most often used (ever) set, Simply Said



   Have a wonderful week and I'll be back soon to share a project featuring our January Stamp Release! Woohoo! See you again Wednesday! 
post signature

1 comment:

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

What a wonderful project Leah !!! Everything is perfect !!! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !!
Hugs,
Mayra
http://www.mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/