Thursday, January 22, 2015

Warm And Cozy With You ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge January 23~

Warm And Cozy With You 
 
  Today is my posting day and day to share our new Die Cut Challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches

...Warm And Cozy...

   Thought this was a fitting challenge for this time of year! Plus opens you up to more then only winter projects if you are ready to move out of that theme...even if I chose to stick to it myself =)
    When I go to my friends blogs, I always wonder who the people are. I think the fun in scrapping is seeing who their family and friends are. And this certainly is a family page. Top photo is my younger sister and her new hubby (2013 photo though and they were married just this past October). And the bottom photo is my older sister and her hubby. Was fun to scrap these guys! 
   I've had these snuggly critters in the Silhouette collection forever and always looked at them but finally just now used them! I had fun coloring ALL of my die cut pieces (other then the multiple background layers) with my Spectrum Noir markers and then adding some white gel pen for texture. 



   With the sun hiding in the mornings it's hard to see the glitter details added around the project. Just a bit and some more white gel pen doodling.


   Hope you all have a great weekend! We are taking our new pup to a fellow puppy class and starting puppy classes soon! He's a little guy, plus a terrier so he thinks he's bigger and tougher then he is! LOL! I really want to start with good habits for this guy and I think my kids will learn a lot by attending the class with me too! Wish me luck! =)
post signature

1 comment:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWW What a precious ad sweet LO!!
Your pics are so cute!! Loved your little story share and I so agree with you. Love your sweet little critter on your page. Definitely an outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!