Thursday, January 1, 2015

You Go! ~SOUS January 2 Sketch~


You Go!

   I'm into the full swing of sharing projects for 2015 and here today with my second post this year! 

   I've created a sketch, seen below, for this FIRST Stuck on U Sketches layout sketch for 2015! Wow
Hope you love the sketch and are excited to create with it! I can see doing this sketch again and trying to get as close to what I created as possible because I love those images so much! 

   Following the sketch closely enough and here is my project. Since I am still dealing with some health issues lingering from December I wanted to do a layout that wasn't the usual extreme time suck that most of my involved die cutting projects are. My only die cut piece is the sketchy circles in the background. Cut on glitter paper, that was tricky to pull apart, even on this bigger scale. 

   The rest of my page is created with stickers that came from the paper collection and then some other layering pieces from my stash. It was nice for a change to put together something that could come together a bit more quickly! Good for some instant gratification! LOL!





   Forgive me on my laziness as not to have my product list. Not sure if it's something folks really like to read...cause I swear I think I'll remember what I created with and then come time to post and I have no idea what was used! LOL! Too many paper collections to remember them all! =)

   Have a great one...I'll be back Monday with a really fun card share for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon
post signature

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a super Fun & Fab LO!!
Love the pic...gosh takes me back!!
You really used awesome paper and love your embellishment ideas.
You are a very, very talented scrapper!

Hope you have another fun crafty kind of day!! YOU so ROCK!!

Katy said...

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout (well, any layout you ever do, for that matter)!!!