Saturday, January 10, 2015

You Melt My Heart ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Blog Hop~

  
You Melt My Heart


   Hey all!
   Today is the Made With Love Blog Hop! Excited to share with you guys today!

   Just to make sure you are starting in the right spot, I am the end of the hop today so you should of come by way of Katy's blog. Or need to start at the beginning? Head back to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon


   There are a couple ways to win a lil' PPPR shopping money. Join this hop and comment to win on each blog. Extra chances to win if you'd like to join the newsletter or "LIKE" us on Facebook
   
   We also have the challenge that follows our hop and you've got another chance to win by joining those challenges each month! You can find that info here! Lots of ways to hopefully get some spending money each month by just doing a little hopping. The inspiration should hopefully be worth it as well!

   This wasn't my first try at my photo and it kinda just got worse. I will try to repost with something better when I get home from a night away with the family this weekend. 


   I love the mix of print and cut and layering of die cuts. Kinda like, make your own embellishments. Now we know how the sticker companies do it! =) I also love the fact that you can do any color, mix a printed color with a regular die cut from your printed paper stash. Pretty great! 










   Thanks SO much for hopping! YOU ARE FINISHED! Sorry for my crappy photo...I'll try and fix it Sunday afternoon! 

post signature

28 comments:

Running Turtle said...

The photo looks great!! Love the layout… what a special page in your scrapbook!
TinaB

L.B. said...

Just adorable and sweet

Nikki Sweetwaters said...

Thats really cute

Monica Madsen said...

Awesome project! Thanks for sharing.

Katy said...

LOVE it, Leah!!! I love (and always do) how you mix several die-cuts and make them all mesh and look fabulous!!! You're AWESOME!

Ruth G said...

What a wonderful page! I love the colors you chose and how you mixed the print and cut with the patterned paper cuts. Sweet layout, I especially love the words on the clouds - perfect! TFS!

Me-Ma Kim said...

I LOVE the photo and the layout is just AWESOME! TFS!!I am a new follower. Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gmail dot com

Georgiana said...

Nice layout. That cupid sure is fun.

Glora said...

Wow, what a sweet layout. it turned out so DARLING! Awesome job! This has been such a fun hop! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Melinda said...

Lovely layout and great use of all those different files.

Lisa Norris said...

Wow! This is just such an adorable layout...I love how you combined all of those files. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful project for our hop today, Leah!

Iris said...

Super cute layout - love the heart and the cupid.
I follow you with Google friend connect.
isoscia@aol.com

Sarah said...

This is wonderful! I love how you mixed sooooo many files-- so stinkin' creative! Love it!

scrapBugz said...

Beautiful layout! I'm a follower.

Mandy B
mjbaker @ earthlink .net

Frances Desjardins said...

Beautiful ideas rolled up into one great page! Thanks for sharing.

Tara Bruening said...

Leah I think this is great. The details and colors looks amazing. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs!!

Robin 67 said...

Sweet layout. Love the mixture of print and cuts.

cvjac2009 said...

cute idea love it.
vivi j

cghundley said...

This layout is
great looking!
Love all the
cuts you used.
Carla from Utah

Ashley said...

GORGEOUS layout!!! I LOVE Cupid in the corner! New follower!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Karen Sue said...

what a beautiful layout, so much detail, perfect for such a beautiful photo.

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Awwwh! Such a sweet layout!!! Photo looks fine to me. The "sticker look" came out awesome. The words on the clouds are a nice touch as is the hi-lighting with the white gel pen. Now following :-)

Suchi said...

How cute is this..!!Following you! Cheers to blog hop!
Suchi
(http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.com)

teachdanz said...

what a great layout Leah!!
hugs,
Nicole

jessica said...

I LOVE your LO Leah!!!
AWESOME picture and such fun files you used!!!!
Super job!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Just gorgeous! You created such an awesome layout with all of those files! <3 <3 <3 Great share!

Gloria said...

Beautiful layout and picture:)

Janices Jems said...

What a great layout! Love all the files you used!