Sunday, February 22, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party Ribbon

From The Bottom of My Heart 
   It is RIBBON Linky Party time at Craftin Desert Divas and I am excited to share this project with you today. This idea may not be a new as I've seen it before but have never actually made anything like it so it really was a treat to create this card! I don't think myself a rainbow person until I make something and then realize how much I LOVE them! God so knew what he was doing! LOL! 
   I had a bit of nerves with this Linky Challenge because my ribbon stash is pretty pathetic. For sure something I have very, very little of. But I did manage to pull this off! 
   I used some metal dies for the small hearts and stars and also the edge detail.




   Before I go...each and every month we have PRIZES...well, there's prizes for everything! But this time we are talking our Linky Party prizes...each month you can hope to win...a stamp set from CDD or a gift card from Too Cute By Jessica! Yay! 
   Good luck!!!
post signature

7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG what a super beautiful card!! Love the colors and how clever &creative you were with the dies I love it.
You really did an outstanding job!! Also "Amen Sista" on your comment about God & the rain bow! YOU so ROCK!!

mum of two said...

Awesome Leah!! I love this - how creative are you?? TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

I think this card is perfect for the challenge !!! Beautiful card my friend !!! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !!
Hugs,
Mayra

Kimberly Jensen said...

Super fun card!! I love the playful colors you picked and how you used the ribbon.

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, Leah, you did a phenomenal job with this project. I love how you stamped the sentiment in two colors and the inside looks great too!!

Saundra said...

This looks awesome, Leah! I think you did a fabulous job using the ribbon! ~ saundra

Rosie said...

I had to pin this, such a great idea!