Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Heart BEElongs ~Craftin Desert Divas~


My Heart Bee-longs To You

   Over at Craftin Desert Divas we will start having some fun themed weeks. And as is often the case, there is something to win by joining us. Like seeing projects and crafting needs much more, but maybe, just maybe a goodie can make it that much better! So join us and maybe you'll win some shopping money!

   There are 2 things that I collect...bee and cherry stuff! My family nickname is Bebo =) So when I saw this image in the new release I was super excited to create with it. My favorite color is yellow so all in all, pretty tickled with this card! 

   All the layers with distressed edges and the embellishment cluster were fun to create. It also had fun adding Glossy Accents around the page (better seen in the last photo). 



   I just masked my sentiment so that I could stamp it in two parts above and below the image stamp.

post signature

2 comments:

Tara Bruening said...

Leah this is stunning my friend. I just love it and your details are AMAZING!!!

Katy said...

Super LOVE, Leah!!!