Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon AnyThing Goes Blog Hop



   I am so excited as this is one of my favorite times of the month when we get to have our monthly Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Blog Hop! With an Anything Goes theme...we can't wait to see what you all make and share along with our monthly challenge you can join (info below).

   Our Design Team projects today will all feature PPPR files!!! 

   I am almost the end of the hop, so I assume by now you are in the right place, so you should of come from my dear friend, Katy's blog? Yes? If not, head back to PPPR.

   Blog candy is $15 to the PPPR shop. For a chance to win you must follow and comment on each blog in our hop. For extra chances, you may like us on Facebook or join our newsletter. Winner will be announced February 17th! Good luck!

   Make sure you grab the hop freebie file available this weekend only!!! 



   You can join our Anything Goes Challenge, here. With another chance to win some shopping $$$! You have until March 7th to join that challenge!!! 
post signature

25 comments:

Running Turtle said...

Just wonderful!! What a great job!!
TinaB

Sarah said...

Oh this fantastic sooooo many gorgeous details!

BugBites said...

My goodness- this is just precious. Love all the colors and the jungle full of wild friends. Love it!!!

Gracie's Mom said...

adorable

Nanne said...

I absolutely adore this layout.. So darn cute..
hugs
Nanné

Lisa Sorensen said...

What a cute layout. I love all the detail on it. Great job

Alli B. said...

What a cute idea. I love how you mixed up the files.

Alli B. said...

I am a follower. colleenbuettneratcharterdotnet

Lisa Norris said...

Oh, my goodness! This is just the most adorable thing, ever! Love!

Katy said...

Such a WONDERFUL layout!!! I have quite a few VBS photos and can't wait to use svg's to properly record the theme...thanks for the idea, Leah!!!

Katie said...

adorable layout!

Candie said...

This is super cute. I love the animals. Nice job!

danajohnson1218 said...

This is darling! So detailed!!

Janices Jems said...

Oh my - this is so stinkin cute!!!

Gloria said...

Awesome layout Leah!!! Love you details:) Thank You for sharing.

Sandy Ross said...

Adorable layout with all those sweet critters! Thanks for the inspiration!

snowdraak said...

Adorable layout!

Creations 2 Remember said...

Great Job. Very creative, wonderful detail and the animals look great.

Georgiana said...

Fabulous layout! Loving the animals!

Karen Sue said...

Just beautiful, love all the wonderful details.

Lea S. 9999 said...

Wonderful layout, love the animals

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Super cute!!! Love how prominent all the die cuts are and how you made a scene with them! I follow via email at karenpagedave at yahoo dot com

SiskiyouSue said...

Those animals are so great. Love all the details you added. Really awesome.

mylittlecraftblog said...

CUTE! I love how there are about as many animals as family members!

Evelyn

Ruth G said...

Adorable page! What a fun jungle for your photo to be in! I love all the different animals and trees you've included! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!