Sunday, February 15, 2015

Say Cheese ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~


Say Cheese

   I'm sharing this project today for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon. Easily one of the BEST sites for original svg cut files. Thank goodness Lisa got into the Silhouette store because she so belongs there! You can click there to be taken directly to her shop there and as usual in my DT posts, links below will take you the PPPR store where you can find ALL her files! Always start there as things will be there much sooner then those on the Silhouette store. But either way...there's places to GET these darling files! Woohoo! 

 
   I started with using a Layered Label 2 shape to convert to my own shaped card with the addition of another layer designed in my cutting software.
 
 Now I think one of the greatest crafty inventions was giving us the power to print and cut. Die cutting really changed with this new, fun feature! This could have easily cut as one piece but I separated them. The mouse and hat as their own pieces but I also did 2 layers of the cupcake so that the frosting and candle could be popped. Adds a ton of interest!




     I also used this darling stamp from this awesome set called Destination Fun from Craftin Desert Divas. Love these sentiments! 

   xoxo, 
post signature

1 comment:

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!!