Sunday, February 1, 2015

Welcome Baby Girl ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~


Welcome Baby Girl 

    I'm sharing this sweetie pie baby girl project today for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon

   We met new neighbors around the corner because the little boy happens to be in class with my kindergartener. Well the sweet mom had a new baby girl just a few days ago! I made some dinner to take to them and of course, needed to make a baby card! There is something extra special about creating a baby card, I think! And...a little girl one as well (say's the mom with just a daughter and a couple boys)! 
  
   I'll admit that the design took longer then putting together the final project. I had many ideas but once I decided to nestle the stork among the gifts, I knew that was the right direction. But I am telling you...it took some time to get here. I had a large baby bottle that was going to sit in the background and then I had elements around that. Then took that off, added this and that. Oh geez. Wasn't sure if this was ever going to come together! 
   

   This was the first time using a Wink of Stella pen and I can see the obsession. So easy and such a lovely detail. I used a good amount on here!

   And these are the wonderful PPPR files used!


       Don't forget to stop by PPPR blog often as we post daily with project inspiration! So there's always something wonderful to see! 
post signature

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Super sweet! I love the pile of gifts! So perfectly true! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm sure the mom loved your thoughtful help and handmade card!