Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's a Celebration ~Craftin Desert Divas~

It's a Celebration

   Happy Wednesday! Can't believe how fast these days are flying by! For real...I'm pretty sure it's going to be Summer before I blink. Not sure I'm ready for the Summer (ha, good thing since Spring just started, LOL!) Well I am sharing today on the Craftin Desert Divas blog and wanted to showcase some stamps with the cutest critters! 

   I mixed a couple jungle friends from February's stamp release and added this new giraffe! There's actually a full train and it's cute as can be! Then there is a matching sentiment set with this great extra gift on it so I snuck that in as well! A little bit of everything here! ;)

   Right away I knew I wanted to color these in something a bit more untraditional. Like...a pink monkey! LOL! The hardest part was pulling paper that I liked but once I did and added the bow, it really came together for me! Then again, after taking the time to mask and create this scene, you could easily keep the project with this scene only on a card front. 

   Now that I am at the point of readying this blog post...I am realize that I was so excited about this project that I did my photographs with wet glitter! Do you notice how 3D it is? It normally is flat and much more glittery when dry! Gosh, this is making me giggle! Certainly not the first time, or surely, the last that I'll do this! ;)

   And check out these sets! These are my favs!



It's All About Zoo

   Have a wonderful day friends! 
post signature

1 comment:

Donna K said...

I absolutely love how you combined all these stamps, Leah! Great colors and such a pretty card layout. LOVE this!! Enjoy spring while it's here...soon we will all be sweating! Have a happy day. xxDonna K