Tuesday, March 10, 2015

It's Your Birthday, Go Wild! ~Craftin Desert Divas~


It's Your Birthday, Go Wild!

   I am not known for doing much with single layered cards but then you have something like this, the image is certainly all that's needed! Looking for a way to make a statement project? Try including as many of the images as you can! With some planning and simple masking you can create something extra special! Creating this project with the Craftin Desert Divas February stamp release

   The only snag I had in creating this was thinking out the layering of the stamped images. For example, the "front" image actually needs to be stamped first! Then masked. For this project, I had to stop and think which image was going where at each step to make sure it was as I needed it. I don't buy any special masking product and just stamp on thin paper. This time I used a tiny bit of regular tape to keep in place. You could also use nonpermanent tape. 


   Not that this was too difficult to do, but either way, next time I really should think ahead and stamp a couple of these cards out. Great for practicing coloring but also just good to have on hand! I am always in need of birthday cards! 

   I did layer 3 other papers for a small border detail on the top and bottom of the stamped piece. I also added a little shimmer to the balloons and Glossy Accents to all the critters eyes. 

Can you see how many stamps I used?



   Thank you so very much for coming by today! It's a treat to have you visit! 
post signature

1 comment:

Tara Bruening said...

Simply amazing my friend!! Love all those animal on this adorable birthday card. You have so much talent.