Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mahalo ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~


Mahalo

   It is Linky Party time at Craftin Desert Divas and this one will make you green with envy...or, maybe not so much envy...and just green with inky fingers maybe? LOL!!!

   I created this postage stamp shaped card with a little tropical vibe (perfect for the winter blues) and created a little banner spot for my sentiment. 



   I struggled with trying to find little paper scraps in all these shades of green so I opted to die cut everything from white card stock and color in with my Spectrum Noir makers. Worked great! Even allowed me to do a little faux wood look on the hut.  

   I was thinking ahead and thought this would make a good end of year card for one of the kids teachers...mahalo has many meanings, one being of thanks for gratitude. 




   As always we have great prizes for joining us...a stamp set from CDD and $25 for Too Cute By Jessica!!!!! Yay!!!!
post signature

4 comments:

Donna K said...

I love this tropical design, Leah! I was fortunate to visit Hawaii on vacation once...a LONG time ago and dream of going back. Your card just reminded me of how much I loved it there. Have a happy day today! xx Donna K

Tina H said...

This is fabulous!! Love the design and I'm sure your kid's teacher will love this thoughtful card!! :)

Katy said...

Meet me on the beach??? Love this card!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Sooo cute !!!!!