Thursday, March 12, 2015

May All Your Memories Be Magical ~SOUS Sketch~



May All Your Memories Be Magical

   Happy Friday!
   I am sharing a layout and new sketch I designed for Stuck on U Sketches. I did mean, and had designed this page to actually follow the sketch a bit better (for example, title placement) but as the page went together, I ended up putting things were they fit best. Regardless of the sketch. Sometimes that happens. But all in all, I did follow the sketch and use it as inspiration (even mimicking the background with this circle paper!)

   My bestie, and co-leader at SOUS, Nanne had been visiting the states recently and sent me some scrappy goodies (now do you see why I said she's my bestie? LOL!) She was shopping and saw this new release from Simple Stories that kinda have a Disney vibe, Say Cheese 2. I saved lots of those goodies to use again but all these chipboard frames were just perfect as was bits and pieces of their 6x6 paper pack. 





   I layered the heck out of this Lori Whitlock title. Cut in red with a grey offset. And then a shadow for the entire image in white. I thought that didn't pop enough so then created a shadow for the shadow. LOL. So there are actually 5 layers of card stock. Actually feels like something better then store bought because its so sturdy! I did add 3 die cut glasses like the ones from the kids in line waiting for the Toy Story ride! Look at that cute daughter of mine...LOL! 





 

   And our current sketch! 


   Have an incredible day! 
post signature

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I love your mouse ears background and the great sketch!

Frances Desjardins said...

I love how it's Disney without it being Disney, clever!I like your sketch very much too.