Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thank My Lucky Stars ~SOUS March 27 Sketch~

Thank My Lucky Stars
   It is a sketch reveal day over at Stuck on U Sketches! Hurray! For those that don't know we are posting daily at SOUS...it gives you the chance 
   
   It's also a B I G weekend here in the Bay Area, California as it's almost time for.... WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!!!! I swore to my hubby who grew up watching this stuff that it would never (she stomps her foot) be watched in my house...but hey...half naked men...ok, fine. I guess I'll watch! LOL! Not only that, but my husband surprised me and got an extra ticket and so I'll actually be going to Wrestlemania on Sunday with him and our oldest. As if that's not big enough or cool enough..the following night the 2 guys are sitting 3rd row on Monday Night Raw. Get your DVR set people! They'll probably be on tv! =)
    Ok, gosh...almost forgot the point here! My scrapbook page! And these boys...good grief. Those faces take my breathe away! I can't believe I get to be their mommy! 

   Many times I have my layouts, particularly pages that are mostly die cuts, designed out before creating. This time I kinda of played as I went along. It was really fun! Everything was finished and then at the end, added a few stickers here and there.



   And here's the newest sketch! Hope you like, certainly had fun designing this for you all! 


   Well wish me luck during this big party weekend for us! LOL! See you soon! 
post signature

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Love your LO and your boys are so cute...or should I say handsome!!
Great picture. Love all of your great embellishing idea and the colors are so cool.....so neat how you did that filmstrip too....looks like a pac man character....loved your story share...I used to watch wrestling on tv as a kid with my dad & grandma it was fun.
Have a super duper time at Wrestlemania. I'll bet there'll be a Wrestlemania LO in your future.

YOU ROCK!!

Katy said...

LOVE the layout (as usual) and LOVE the little diversion to your point of the post! I used to rush home on Sundays after church to watch Hulk Hogan...and I was 12...lol...not because he was half naked...don't really know why I loved wrestling but I did!!! That was back when it was real (or at least it looked a lot realer than it does now!!!).

Jane Stirling said...

Loving the colours here Leah. Great page xx