Sunday, March 22, 2015

To Dye For ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~

To Dye For

   Today I am sharing a project for the Craftin Desert Diva Linky Party...Easter, Linky Party! Always so much fun to see what the girls create AND...what all you fabulous crafters share with us in return! Love!

   I haven't done too much for layouts while on the CDD team and started to think, I needed to get my head outside of the "card" box! So I created a layout today to share and used the stamps as background paper! This was fun for me to go in this direction because I didn't own any "easter" sentiments so this made me think differently about what I have, and I love that! 

   This project was a bit of a love, hate thing going on. The background came together easily. The paint splatters and spray on the background. My "stamped" pattern paper...but then the last details were dragging. Luckily these cute little bunnies saved the day! 




   I stamped the lamb and kept it simple like this to mimic the pattern paper behind it and then animals that were stamped in a color outline but not further colored in. But then, the next photo, colored the duckies to match the paper of the other layered photo.



Here is the set I used today...


Don't leave without hearing about our Linky Party prizes! Yay!
A stamp set of your choice from CDD 
or $25 for Too Cute By Jessica
post signature

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your LO is Gorgeous and definitely cute. I love your pics are they are just so precious and adorable. You really, REALLY did an outstanding super creative job WOW girl love your clever ideas and lots you did have from the paint splattering to all of your embellishing ideas you totally outdid yourself...I love the way you scrap
YOU so ROCK!!

Donna K said...

Such adorable photos and a FUN layout! This is just great.