Sunday, April 19, 2015

Just For Ewe Shaker ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~

Just For Ewe Shaker

   It is Linky Party Time at Craftin Desert Divas and I am glad you came by! We are shaking up the party this time and can't wait to see what you've got shakin' too! (oh my gosh, that was bad!)

   I was feeling like something springy and got to use one of my most favorite paper packs by DCWV. A couple years ago, I think. Such lovely florals. And some of my favorite metal dies to create the shaker window.
   Love how this little floral embellishment cluster turned out...it's super pretty in person as well with the gloss on the patter paper and the shaker element. I should of made a couple of these! 

   How sweet is this paper pieced little sheep? The yellow is paper pieced and some shading added with my markers. 

   I used this super, super sweet set...


   As usual we have PRIZES for joining our LINKY party...you could win ANY stamp set of your choice from CDD or $25 for Too Cute By Jessica! Yay! Good luck and can't wait to see what you share with us! 

   Well thanks for letting me share and see you soon! Thanks to all that hopped over the weekend here and for letting me share a TON of projects these past few days! Appreciate your time! 
post signature

2 comments:

Donna K said...

This is just precious, Leah!! I love the colors and that sweet little lamb.

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE your shaker card! It's so pretty! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous