Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mothers & Daughters ~Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge~


Mothers & Daughters

   Hi folks! I am sharing my project for the challenge reveal at Stuck on U Sketches. Our newest Die Cut Challenge is for the girls! Or Mother's Day...but any of the important ladies in your life will be wonderful to share with us! Just make sure that you use SOME die cuts on your project and let us know what ya used. 

   I scrapped a page from a birthday party at my house with my best friends, their daughters and mine (mine in the blondie!) I thought this was perfect to do to celebrate the girls in my life!


   I really layered up pre-cut die cuts from this paper collections as well as cutting my title using my Silhouette. 


   Have a great weekend! 
post signature

4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Leah super cute LO. You really did an outstanding scrappin' job!!
Adorable pics of all the girls....moms and daughter...cute....cute!!
Love the papers you used and your embellishments along with your speech bubbles!! Love the way you scrap!!
YOU ROCK!!

Neva Cole said...

What a great layout that is so detailed. I was checking through posts over at SOUS and still am unable to locate whether you posted top honors for the 2/27 sketch. I see other challenges winners posted. Just checking to see if I missed something.

Katy said...

Awwwwwww...LOVE this layout and the topic!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how pretty!! What a wonderful Layout!! :)
Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous