Saturday, April 18, 2015

Shabby Chic Cuckoo Clock ~Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge~


   Grateful as can be that it's Sunday! Praise the Lord for this day!

   Plus, I'm always particularly happy when I am sharing a project for the BEST challenge blog, Stuck on U Sketches! An oldie, but goodie! ;) Anyways, our new super cool Die Cut Challenge, Industrial. I'll admit that I googled and spent some time looking at all sorts of stuff to help me figure out what direction to go to. It also helped to take some key words and then see what came up in the Silhouette store. I had already had this purchased and was super excited to make it, finally!

   I am that type that can't stop until I get a project completed. It was a loooooooooong day. LOL! 

   Ok, okay there's a million pictures so let's get to it...





And in case you are interested in this die cut, you can find it in the Silhouette store here
Thanks for coming by today! 
post signature

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your cuckoo clock is so adorable. I just love all of your beautiful shabby/chic embellishing ideas you truly did an outstanding creative job!! Gosh it's going to be a big conversation piece of wall art ever!! WOW I so love it!!
YOU DO ROCK!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is so cool! Hope you're doing well. Thinking about ya! Xxoo