Sunday, April 5, 2015

Thanks From the Bottom of My Heart ~CDD Linky Party Anything Goes~


Thanks From the Bottom of My Heart

   Today is our Linky Party day over at Craftin Desert Divas! Yay! And with an Anything Goes theme...well, that about says it right there! Share with us...anything! And when you do, you may be one of the luck ones that will win our monthly prizes for joining us! A stamp set of your choice from CDD or a $25 store card for Too Cute By Jessica! So share, share a ton and good luck!

   Here is my fun shaped card!

   Can I mention that one of my favorite things about having design software for die cutting machines is the option to alter cut files. For example, this Lori Whitlock card, I made some extra layers for this and love how it turned out! Will totally do this again (and again)! 



   I think this window is the best for showing off a great sentiment! I also snuck in this heart I trimmed from another sentiment in the set! 




   Thanks for coming by today!!!!!!!!!
post signature

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a super sweet, adorable and beautiful card. OMG You sure took everything you found and totally made it your own with your outstanding creative ideas. I love it!! YOU ROCK!!

Creative M said...

OMG!! Stunning and so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M