Friday, April 3, 2015

Wild Birthday Tags ~Craftin Desert Divas~


   I have a quick and fun project for you today for Craftin Desert Divas. As always, I am in need of birthday cards and having 2 young boys, I find myself scrambling for something more fit for a young boy. I layered these tags so they can serve as a card but can be hung on gift bag as well. My favorite part is the stamping over the pattern paper! I decided to keep some simple shading and let the line images stand for themselves. When I was looking through paper, I came across this 6x6 stack from My Minds Eye and loved these 2 patterns, I thought one said "jungle" while the other was more "country". Perfect for my images!


   I inked all the edges but still wanted a little something, so on many of the polkas on the paper, I covered them with Glossy Accents. The look in person was just what these otherwise simple tags needed. 



   And my all time fav's from CDD...



   Thanks for stopping by! And Happy GOOD Friday to you all!  
post signature

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW Your Birthday Tags are just adorable. I really love all of your cutesy ideas and they are a plenty you definitely did an outstanding super creative job. Love them to pieces.
YOU so ROCK!!

Tara Bruening said...

These are both just darling. I just love your coloring!!! Have a great weekend my friend.