Sunday, May 10, 2015

Birthday Candles ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~

  
  Birthday Candles
   Hey all! Sharing this for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon. This project started as a shaped card but oh man, my machine for some reason could not cut my card base and after chucking 3 sheets of paper I knew I needed to move on. So these guys got put on a regular card base which is just fine. I got some of the newer Distress Ink colors and these vibrant colors are just perfect to make this card pop. All the candle pieces were cut on white textured paper and then inked! 

   Some October Afternoon elements were perfect for this small cluster of fun.

    And this super darling cutting file! Simply loving this so much that I've got a very exciting project to share next time! Yay! Stay tuned for that...

   Have the most amazing week! See ya!
post signature

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Hi Leah....OMG Your card is so darling.
Love your candles....you really did an outstanding creative job on them. I love the textured paper you chose and all the colors...so pretty and love the polka dot paper looks like confetti along with your cutie buttons & stars embellishments. Totally a super cute card. YOU so ROCK!!

Katy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!! I've looked at buying this file a million times and always talk myself out of it but those candles and THIS card might just push me over the edge! Thanks for always sharing your wonderful artwork with us!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE your card!!! Sorry you had trouble creating it the way you wanted at first... but I gotta say the end results... FABULOUS! :) Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous