Saturday, May 9, 2015

Camera Mini ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Blog Hop~



 Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon On Snap! Blog Hop! You can head back to the blog to start at the beginning, if you are hopping already, you should have just come from Katy's blog
  
 The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, May 12, 2015. 

   You can pick up the Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available for sale in the store. 


    Here's my design for today! Yes, this is crazy simple for what I am used to but I've had this in mind for some time. Since I plan on keeping this handy for reference, I had to make this something useable. This will be my spot for keeping all my online passwords. If I could show you what they are written on now, you'd know why I needed this asap! LOL! I'm so glad to finally have this and it was my first time using The Cinch and it was a piece of cake to use! Yay! 




   You can always alter cut files to work with the project you have in mind. For example if you notice this file in the photo below, there are some details on the right of the camera (making it look more like a camera). But since I wanted something with flat sides, I simply didn't cut those. Very simple. Since this was so simple, I chose some shimmer and glitter paper and gems. Many of the cuts were tripled to stand out a bit more (the back is a mirror image of this but without the gems or layering). 


   Before you head off we also have our PPPR Oh, Snap! Challenge. The projects can be anything that are camera, photo, or memory themed and that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. The rules are below. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.

1.  The theme of this challenge is Oh, Snap! The challenge projects can be any camera, photo, or memory themed projects that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Scrapbook pages, mini albums, greeting cards, photo frames, magnets....etc. There are so may possibilities. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2.  Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog.  If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Oh, Snap! Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this to https://www.facebook.com/groups/471149956313209/).
3.  You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4.  The challenge will run for 3 weeks.  You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, May 30 2015.
5.  One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen.  Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3.  Winners will be announced on Friday, June 5, 2015.

    Thanks for coming in, next friend to head to is Melissa...

Leah ~ http://leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
post signature

15 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great vintage set of cameras. Your booklet is perfect for your password.

Ruth G said...

Looks awesome! Great idea for keeping your passwords and so wonderful that you even created the binding with your Cinch!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Stephanie said...

I love your notebook. Great movie camera.

Robin 67 said...

Great project. I think I need a cinch.

Jeanne said...

Wow! What a great idea! I just have mine in a boring old notebook. But the only thing that sees it is the inside of my safe. lol. I think I may scrap lift this though, it's great!

SiskiyouSue said...

Actually,my dad had a card that looked like this. Great idea... Would also make a cute photo album1

teachdanz said...

great job with your book!! I love my Cinch, excited to see what you make with yours!!

Melissa said...

OMGoodnes, this is the bomb, love it!!!

girlia said...

Fantastic job!!! Love this mini book

mum of two said...

Brilliant Leah! I LOVE it. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Sarah J. B said...

Your notebook is so cute!!

Mel McDonald said...

Great job, looks like I found another tool to add to my craft room.

snowdraak said...

Very cute password log book using the camera file! Thanks for the chance to win blog candy. I follow you.
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

Gloria said...

This is simply amazing and looks fabulous!!! Thank You for sharing:)

Scrapper69 said...

What a great idea for storing your passwords... I need something like this.... You would not believe what I've got them on now!!! HA... LOVE the Vintage Camera look on your book! Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous