Monday, May 4, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Mothers Day Linky Party

Mom, You Have a Special
Place in My Heart 
   Hi all! Sharing today for the Mother's Day Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas. So much fun to see what you all are creating! This card was a lot of fun to create. I got to play with some new stencils and I love the effect of this color over shimmery off white card stock. I've used 3 different circle stencils in different shades of pink. The white (confetti like stencil) was heat embossed in white and then shaded that corner in blue. 

     Things have been, gosh, I don't know how to say it...stressful, in my house. We are well into the 4th week of having sick kids. My oldest is missing his 4th grade camp due to being sick, which so stinks. I've missed my new bible class more then I've been able to go and now in a couple days I'm due to go away to my scrappy camp! Yay! I just pray that I have an energy to have fun! 
   Enough of that...here are the sweet stamps I used. 

Sending Love
   Each Linky Party we also have some prizes! Yay! A stamp set of your choice from CDD and $25 credit for Too Cute By Jessica.
   Have a great week!  
post signature

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh noo... Sounds like you've got all kinds of things going on.... I hope the kids get well quickly.. and I hope you can enjoy your trip.... Your card is Beautiful!! Love the pretty paper! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous