Thursday, May 28, 2015

Go-semite ~Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge~

    Gosemite
 (also known as Yosemite, hehe)

   Well today is a challenge reveal at Stuck on U Sketches and we want to see you using arrows!!! There are such cool die cut options these days not to mention the stamps. So we want to see them all. Yes, stamping is great and counts, just make sure you are also using some kind of die cutting on your project and let us know what you used. 

   And, next month on June 5th, our first challenge in June, Nanne and I will be sharing some SUPER grande news for SOUS! So make sure to stop in! 

  I am super happy with this cutie pie camping page! Hope you like as well! 


   I decided to use arrows to die cut into the background paper. I also thought it was fun
to use this arrow pattern paper that I found. The arrows also help to highlight the area
with the photos by making a bit of a frame. 


  This lantern cut is a favorite of mine! It is so detailed and so fun! I carried it around in 
my hand for awhile before working any further on this page! LOL!
Oh, maybe I should also explain my title...my kids called Yosemite, Hiking Gosemite.
The name kinda stuck so that's still what we call it, even with kids that know the right name! 


   I also got one more arrow in using this fun camping badge die cut. 


   Have a fantastic weekend! 
post signature

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

What a darling LAYOUT!!! LOVE the little critters... Super CUTE! :) Have a Great Weekend! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous