Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Missing You a Ton ~Craftin Desert Divas~


Missing You a Ton

   Today is my post on the Craftin Desert Diva's blog! One of the things that I really don't do much of are one layered cards. And, well, this does have 4 background layers! LOL! But, I still concerned a flat card. The only mask that I needed to cut was for the elephant and of course, the letter. But that was super easy. The card came together relatively quickly as well. 


   I really want to start coloring more with my Prisma pencils. Love the look! I also added lots of shine to the card using Wink of Stella and a jelly roll glitter pen. 



Sending Love 
Have a wonderful day everyone! Thanks for visiting! 
post signature

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a CUTE card Leah!! Have a Wonderful Day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW What a super adorable and precious card. Love your cutie patootie elephant and your sweet pink hearts love the grey and pink together and your pop of turquoise just so pretty. You definitely will so make someone's day when they receive your card. YOU ROCK!!