Sunday, May 31, 2015

Paradise Found ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~


Paradise Found

   Linky Party time at Craftin Desert Divas! Yay!
   Do you know that each time we have these parties that it gives you another chance to win something good? Not including all the free files you can get during our monthly stamp releases or the extra chances during blog hops? There are so many monthly chances to get something good! What could you win, you ask? Well...what about a stamp set of choice from CDD or $25 for Too Cute by JessicaAnd hey...let's get real. The projects are pretty good too? Right? How much do you just LOVE this hobby?

   Speaking of hobby love...I had a fun time creating this card! All my favorites on one lil' card ...stamping, embossing, inking and die cuts! Not to mention my favorite theme..the beach! 



   I used the anchor to build my own background. I stamped on a blue tone on tone striped paper and then inked over that. The effect is awesome with just another layer of interest for the background. I stamped with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean distress ink. 


   How darling is this tiny scene? I love the pop of color with the sun and crab! And of course...don't forget this sweet sentiment...


   And do you just LOVE these enamel dots? Wait...can you see? Yes..I can! Sparkly dots! Uhhh! Thank you Doodlebug and thank you Tara for having these at the CDD store now too! Check those out here! And the stamp set I used is below...


   xoxo
post signature

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I simply LOVE the waves you created!!! Such a CUTE Summer Scene!!! Adorable crab too! :) Have a Crafty day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

teachdanz said...

such a great card Leah!! love how you incorporated so many techniques :-)