Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sea Life ~Stuck on U Sketches May 8 Sketch~

 
Sea Life

   It's sketch reveal day for Stuck on U Sketches and I've created something beachy! Which is nothing new since we are big beach go-ers. And you'll see more from me because we have a ton of beach camping trips planned for this summer. I even get a super, duper rare 2 nights away with just my hubby. Been a couple years since he and I have had a couple nights away (and last time I ended up with scarlet fever). But dang, I'm getting way off subject here...

   Back to my page...
This wonderful paper collection has some embossed die cut pieces that were perfect here. The star fish and tag. Then I added the Silhouette Cameo cut surfboards. The page is simple enough but the details here and there and the amazing, already distressed paper, made this come together pretty easily.


   And the sketch I created for you all. I think this allows for a lot of personal touches to make this sketch really feel like your own! I'm excited to see what my fellow DT gals make this week! 

   The last month have been super hard in my house with a lot of illnesses. But this weekend are 2 precious days away at my scrappy camp. Just hope my health holds up so I can have some due R&R!
Wish my luck, and health! 
post signature

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your Layout is fabulous and so fun.
Adorable pics. Love all of your very clever and creative ideas for embellishing and journaling. The paper is awesome...your story share is so cute. Fingers crossed for a healthy and fun Hubby & Me getaway this year. Looking forward to more of your Sandy..beach...water fun layouts.
Love the way you scrap!! YOU ROCK!!

Katy said...

I wanna just come scrap with you so some of your creative juices will rub off on me...or you'll feel sorry for me and take over all my pictures and scrap them for me...whichever!!! LOVE the layout!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! What a Fabulous Layout!!! LOVE the Details! :) Have a Great Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous