Thursday, May 21, 2015

Stuck on U Sketches May 22 Sketch

 
Having The Time of Our Life

   Sometimes I do believe that I am particularly talented at making brain dizzying layouts. LOL! Next time, I would have inked the edges of all the paper pieces to make them stand out against each other. But hey, sometimes you are just ready to put the bad boy together, right?

   I created this layout and the sketch you'll see below for today's challenge reveal at Stuck on U Sketches. Hope you enjoy both!


   Once I was done putting together all those darn prints, I was pretty much stalled for embellishing. Luckily I had some stickers and they were really all that was needed for this page. With a few sparkly enamel dots. Popping some stickers and laying other flat help to make them both stand out, and blend in with the page. 

   This day, this was easily one of my best day's with the kids. The weather was great, the boardwalk wasn't too packed and we had some deal for multiple activities. Bowling as a family, mini golf with my daughter while the boys did laser tag. Once we forced my youngest to do bumper cars, the rest was smooth and fun sailing! My big kids sat together and took more then a few turns on the kids roller coaster! It was so awesome to watch them enjoy that together!


   And of course! The sketch!


   Have a good one my friends! 
post signature

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Leah Your layout is awesome. You definitely did an outstanding creative job!! WOW!! Love your picture they are just so adorable..love how excited and happy they are....and girl your embellishing is perfect...your picture looks like it's popping off the page 3D style so your goal was achieved in grand creative fashion. I do love the way you scrap. YOU so ROCK!!

tonya ceniceros said...

great work !

Ruth G said...

Wonderful sketch and fabulous layout! I love the warm, sunny colors and especially how you journaled on the rays! TFS!