Sunday, June 7, 2015

Friends & Daughters Smile!


Friends & Daughters Smile! 

   Hi all! It's posting day for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon! Woohoo!
   
   Lisa currently has some incredible camera files. There are vintage and old school ones, lots of options! You'll want them all! I am super excited to create my heart out with these! 

   Smile comes from the Smiley Camera set but I just used the word and added my own others to create this title. I love being able to mix together my own titles along with ones created already for us. Gives us even more options too! 

   As a little hint with titles...well I can not stand (pretty much ever) cutting letters singly. So I made created these words by adding the strip along the botton to connect the letters. Just zoom and add a thin rectangle using the freehand square tool in Silhouette Studio. 



   If you are one of those that really stick to plain card stock when die cutting. Let this little camera below be inspiration for trying something a bit different. This is easy since it's tone on tone and more simply then really using a bolder print. But goodness, it adds so much more interest then plain paper! 


   Another note, make sure you have a new or newer blade when cutting something small and detailed like this. My paper was fine but I am overdue for a new blade so I had to cut these outline cameras a ton of time to create this border! I'm so happy I stuck with it but man, a new blade would have made this painless!

   And the files used today...

   Thanks for visiting and we are excited to see you this upcoming weekend for our blog hop! Woohoo! 
post signature

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! What an ADORABLE Layout! LOVE the Bright Colors and CUTE Camera!!! Adorable Pictures too! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Ruth G said...

Super fun page! I love the overall page design, the wonderful papers and colors you chose (especially all the dotty goodness!!!) Thanks for sharing your fabulous layout along with your helpful tips!!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love what you've done with these camera files!! Great layout!