Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hello Summer Home Decor ~Stuck on U Sketches~


Hello Summer
Home Decor Wall Hanging 

   I'm not sure if you have heard the news, but Stuck on U Sketches will be ending our near 6 year run this month! We'll still have brand new challenges each Friday this month but will no longer be posting after this. It was a huge decision for Nanne and I, one that wasn't the easiest to make. Luckily because of this blog, I've made some of the dearest friends of my life! Not to mention, my co-hostess and best friend, Nanne! We've posted tons of challenges, learned how to create scrapbook sketches and shared countless projects. It's been an amazing experience! And that's mostly for the friends I've made...and our incredibly talented design team members over the years! 

   So our Die Cut Challenge...SUMMER! 

   I think I nailed this theme! =) 






    Since there are so many photos, I thought I'd keep my chatting to a minimum. Cause there is a lot to see and many details I added! Can you tell everything I did?

   Thanks for visiting my crafty darlings! 
post signature

2 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

You did nail this one!! So many great details! Love them all.

Scrapper69 said...

Yup. your right! LOOKS AWESOME!! Sorry you guys are ending your Challenge blog... I'm sure you all put in lots of time, & sweat to make it what it is today! And I know you ladies will continue with those amazing pages you make... Cuz I do enjoy seeing them! :) Have a great day!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous