Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hero Thin Blue Line ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~


You Are My Hero

    Hey all! I am sharing my Linky Party project for Craftin Desert Divas. We want to see your patriotic projects (USA and Canada)! Remember when you join our parties we have great prizes, a chance to win a stamp set of your choice from our shop or $25 at Too Cute By Jessica. Good deal! 

   My card is something graphic and artsy and was given to my hubby for Father's Day. My husband is a law enforcement officer and the idea was to represent the "thin blue line." I would encourage you to google that saying and see what it means for yourself. It's pretty cool! 


   I die cut my background on all white paper, except the blue stripe and stars. I used a mix of blue and black paint, along with a shimmer spray. The card is pretty cool in person! 

(sentiment)

    Thanks for coming by! I know I've been posting like crazy lately! So if you've not caught everything...stay for a few and scroll around a bit! =)
post signature

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card looks Awesome Leah!! LOVE the design! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Joan Smith said...

OMG Leah Your Father's Day card is Amazing....WOW I love the fact that you used white cardstock and then splatted with paint what a great look and what a tribute to your hubby in such a special and magnificent way.....You truly did a super outstanding creative job. Thanks as always for sharing your tips, tricks and techniques while spreading the creative inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!