Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Belated Birthday Animals ~Craftin Desert Divas~


   Happy Belated Birthday Animals

   Hi Craftin Desert Diva fans! Today I have some jungle friends here to help me wish someone a happy belated birthday...huge foul on our part, this may (or may not, LOL) be for my mother-in-law. I know, I stink (but I blame her son!) Lots of CDD stamp sets were used and you can find that list below. I started with choosing my size and cutting these squares and the thin frames. The first set of leaves were layered under the thin frame, with a few tucked on the outsides. 

   These cuties were colored with Spectrum Noir markers. A few paper flowers and these darling Doodlebug Sprinklers which can be easily purchased here with your stamps in the CDD shop. 
  


   Ready for the list of sets? Here we go...
Hippo Birdie
It's All About Zoo
So Long
Simply Said

   Thank you SO much for stopping in...with August coming up that means we may want to start thinking of school...but not yet, there's a lot of summer to still be had! LOL! 
post signature

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute jungle friends!

Scrapper69 said...

This is simply wonderful!!! LOVE the design! :)

Theresa

Sheena Joy said...

Leah, this card is so well made, thought out and your design is so very nice! I love this card!