The die cut tags are from Silhouette, I made my own solid background to show color in the cutout. I also created a layer to enforce the hole, which also added color. The porthole I made using design software, easy enough. The "ship" pattern on the tag was created using a ruler and markers. Note, the tone on tone shell I stamped in the bottom left corner?
The "it" part of the project was covering the entire colored stamped portion with Glossy Accents. Also the part that took a bit of extra time, both to cover the area and to allow it to dry. I cut multiple layers of the porthole to have it stacked and raised. My error was cutting the stamped circle a bit smaller. If you wanted to do this same thing, make sure that the stamped piece is the same dimensions as the entire porthole. There was a bit of a gap between the 2 pieces (stamped/glossy accents and porthole frame). I used a strong adhesive to glue these together and sat something heavy on top to ensure these stuck together well. Not a big deal but something to think about if I were to do something like this again.
I was able to use parts of each of our new mini sets! Yay!
(tone on tone shell on tag)
You can find all these sets, plus our entire new release
(join the fun sentiment)