Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sun-Sational and a SALE!

You're Sun-sational, Thanks
   Hi all! I wanted to share a project with you guys and also let you know about a sale we're going to have at Craftin' Desert Divas. Sale days are Friday-Sunday!!!
   I made these cards for some of the kids school staff for the end of the year. These ended up taking so much longer then expected but I really didn't want to scrimp on details even though I was making a bunch of them. So taking the time ended up being worth it.

   Striped background was ink over a stencil and then I tone on tone created the flip flop background. 



   I am so so soooooo excited for this weekend! I get to go on a Harley ride with my man and as if that's not fun enough, we get a night away as well! Right on the Monterey Bay! Fancy times at the Monterey Plaza Hotel. Good times! 

   And a Happy 4th of July to you all! Have a fun AND safe day! xoxo! 
post signature

No comments: