Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas August Release Facebook Hop


August Release Facebook Hop

   Hi all...did you catch the FB part? Yeah? Okay so that means that I'll share a lil' bit of my projects here but if you want to see more and join the fun you gotta hop over HERE and join us! Hop freebie's and something SO excited...which is a brand NEW look for CDD...the shop and the blog! You'll just love the look! Check it out here

   I'm gonna keep this short so you can head over...see ya there...





   ...and then see you back here on my blog Friday for our release weekend and more projects! Been working hard on creating special projects to share! 

post signature

3 comments:

lindagk23 said...

Awww! I love your cards! This is such a cute set! The truck and veggies are so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

Scrapper69 said...

Both cards are super cute!! Always great to see shakers! :)


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

kg said...

Sooo cute!!!!