Sunday, August 23, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party


    So my lovelies, it is Linky Party time at CDD and you can find all the deets here. Check out that link and also our NEW blog look as well as a new CDD store front...it looks simply amazing and you'll all just love it! Seriously! We look forward to hear your feedback but I know you will be as excited as we are!

   My project features a stamp set that was a freebie from earlier in the year and our Fancy Frames die set which features small scallop and stitched rectangles. 


   Our tasty photo inspiration...


   To create the inlaid die cut background, I used washi tape to keep all the Fancy Frame pieces together while I cut all the different pattern papers. To help some of those layers stand out, I outlined them with Stickles. Before I did that I took all the layers and ran them together to add the embossing.
Lastly, a few little hearts with Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.


   Okay, can you deal with the sweetness? LOL! This little card is going into my little girls backpack for her first day of school tomorrow...what? Tomorrow? Yes, I can't believe the time has come! 
post signature