Friday, August 7, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Mini Release Blog Hop


Teacher, You're a Cut Above
August Mini Release Blog Hop

   Welcome to the CDD Mini Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop! All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase. Super excited...I know these are going to be wildly popular, a total must for every paper crafter! I hope you love the project, had a great time (though a few challenges) with this project...I had idea after idea for this stamp set! I am your first stop for the hop but you should of just came from the CDD blog? Right? If not, head back one stop, otherwise read on! ;)

   Our new release...



   You may purchase stamps HERE.

   Here are the release specials for you :

1. Use Code: July to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale starts on 8/7 and ends 8/11 10pm MST.
2. You will receive 1 free bag of sequins for every $20 spent. Just leave a comment with your order and it will be added in. Ends 8/11 10pm MST.

   I used a ton from this set! Can't get enough of the cuteness! And officially my first square card! Can't wait to share this with one of the kids teachers this year! 

  


   And check out our darling freebie today! Sweetness for sure! Email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to claim this file.

   Thank you SO much for all your warm and kind comments on my projects this week! If you aren't too sick of me...stop by tomorrow for another project and blog hop and another project...one I am EXTREMELY excited about! See ya then! Happy Friday! 

   You are now off to my sweet friend Tina's blog...

post signature

56 comments:

Amy Loss said...

Great Square Card. I never thought of making a card square. I will have to try that. I love all the detail you put into your card. Thanks for sharing.

M Samuelson said...

Super cute project!! tfs!

Tara Bruening said...

Leah this is SO cute. Love all the details!!! Thank you so much my friend. Hugs

Donna K said...

This is just fabulous, Leah. No one would ever guess there were any challenges involved!!

poohbear said...

Love your card. Adorable. Thank you for sharing. Have a great crafty day!
Marcia

Christi Steinbeck said...

adorable!

Kennedy Grace said...

Super cute!!

Karla Fonseca said...

I love it! Rally pretty!

shawn box said...

Very cute

Annette Fenstermaker said...

Your card deserves and A+. It is so cute!!!!

Ilymar said...

Very beautiful . Love all the datails!

Frances M Martinez said...

OMG!!! Super, super cute. Love it.

Paula F said...

Very nice Leah. This is very cute!

Ravensfans said...

What a fun and colorful card! 🍎

Robin 67 said...

Adorable. I've only made one square card. I should do more.

kirteentx said...

So cute!

danajohnson1218 said...

This card is absolutely adorable!!!

Cathie w said...

love love love

Wanda Molina said...

I love this card.

Swimmom said...

Adorable!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your card. You did a fantastic job. Great colouring too.

Tina H said...

All the details you put into this are just fabulous!! This really turned out so cute!! <3

Janeice said...

So precious, I love all the little pieces, it brings the card together. TFS

Mandy Coggon said...

great job on this card xx

Tj Robby said...

Nice

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo CUTE!!! Those rulers looks so real! LOVE it! And so will the Teacher!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Shannon Jones said...

I love it

TerriM56 said...

love it and the double frame idea, very clever

Mindy Beverly said...

Your card is just darling! I Love it!

MMir said...

very cute card!

Cynthia Roos said...

I love the worm's glasses!!

Crafter said...

Awesome card!

Debra Peloso said...

This is one of my favorites

Moments by Marla said...

Love every element of your card!! Great job!!

Krystal T said...

This card is incredible!!!! I am in absolute LOVE with it!!! T.F.I

Unknown said...

This is awesome.....love all the detail

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Leah!
Darling new set! Way to go Craftin' Desert Divas. Keep those sweet sets coming our way, and all the great inspiration as well.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

hollywallerinspirations said...

great Card Leah! I love the rulers as a frame and the bookworm is adorable!
Holly

Creative Crafting Designs said...

Awesome job, love how you made the rulers look.

Marji Franklin said...

I love this so much!! The ruler is wonderful!

Amanda Rhodes said...

I love the stars and the worm! I just became a new follower.

k. smith said...

Very impressive detailing & coloring in your sweetly cute card. I give your card an A++ and I'm positive the teacher who receives it will give it an A++ also.

Robin Rowan said...

Such a great way to use the images. Love it!

Sarah J. B said...

Your card is so cute! I love how you used the rulers as a frame!

Karen Sue said...

Super cute card, love it,

Donna Mckinley said...

Your card turned out great.

Saundra said...

Leah, this is fabulous! You certainly did squeeze a lot of cuteness in this card!!

Jan said...

Love the frames using the crayons and the rulers!

Karen Wilde said...

Looks like this little bookworm deserves an A+! Nicely done and so cute!

hoptownracer1 said...

Oh how cute! Love the border in rulers!

Vivi62 said...

Great card. Love the ruler borders.

Raechal Marshall said...

very cute I love it

Janet said...

Oh my this is such a terrific aced I love the ruler frame!!

Helen Gullett said...

Oh Leah.. your ruler frame card is super cute!!! Love!

Eva Laney said...

Awesome card, I love how you framed it with the rulers :)

Debby Pannell said...

This is oh so fabulous. Love the way you used the rulers and crayons as borders.
TTFN