Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Two for Tuesday


You Are My Sunshine

   I am so very excited about this fun challenge we are sharing today at Craftin Desert Divas. This challenge is called Two for Tuesday and will pair 2 CDD Design Team members together. One stamp, two designs! This will really give you a great example of how very, very different a single stamp can look! Saundra and I were teamed up together today, you can find her card on CDD but head to her blog where you'll see it in much more detail. If you've not spent any time over at her blog, you will want to! Sign up to follow her...her projects are just awesome! 

   This little girl stamp is the focus of our challenge today. So sweet! 

   So this card, thank goodness, turned out great because it was a serious challenge to put together. The window portion of this card had to be very thick to accommodate my shaker goodies. Glass glitter, real shells and of course some CDD sequins! Regular shakers are still on the card front only. This one was cut through the front panel so that the stamping is on the inside of the card. Which means both sides of the front panel needed to have acetate. Tricky I'm telling you, but worth it! 



   I colored my stamping using Prisma watercolor pencils. I really do love using them and think they are one of my favorite coloring mediums. I added some glossy accents to the sunglasses and drink on the front of the card, as well as a few teeny tiny gems on this cute little girl.



   Thank you SO much for visiting! I think this last stretch is the most I've posted in a row before. Now there's a little break, which we both need at this point. LOL! Thanks again for sticking with me! Hugs to all! 

post signature

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card looks amazing Leah!! So Pretty!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Donna K said...

So adorable, Leah!! You did a great job on the two for Tuesday theme!