Thursday, August 20, 2015

Embossing and Watercolor Pencils


Embossing and Watercolor Pencils 

   Hiya! Can you believe I got to play and create something just for fun...I mean, come on, it's all fun...but normally I am making something for a particular reason, design team, etc. This time I really did just get to create and sometimes that's simply the best. Of course, I had to use my wonderful collection of Craftin Desert Divas stamps! 

   I think I'll be in the market for some new watercolors. I would really like something more vibrant and better color choices then what I currently have (which is primarily watercoloring with distress inks). So my choice in watercoloring now is using watercolor pencils. I love it and that's what I've used today. I started with stamping and white embossing all the images into this scene. 



   The other thing that I think is really neat about creating something where the coloring is the highlight is that it requires very little else on the card. I love how simple this is and how it still really has interest and impact! Yay for coloring!

   Here are the darling sets I've used today...



post signature

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This looks awesome Leah!!! Sooo PRETTY! :)

Theresa

Leinzlove Tear Bears said...

This is gorgeous!!! Wow!