Sunday, August 2, 2015

Under the Sea ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~

   I'm with you folks today and I am so excited to share this layout with you all for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon. It had been entirely too long since I've done a layout and so pleased to be sharing this today. Honestly, this did start as a card (hence the square of waves in the background which I just enlarged to fit a 12x12 layout) but once I thought about the time a card would take, why not just go big and turn it into a full layout! Same concept, just on a grander scale. 

   And please let me apologize for the photos. I tried my very best to get good photos but geez, not so easy. I'm afraid these simply don't do the sweet page justice. Oh well.





   Hey, while I was at it, why not turn these portholes into shakers! On a layout? Why not!



   Here are the super fun files I've used...






   Glad to come by and share today. Adore having you folks come by when you've got time! Enjoy your summer! 
post signature

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

The minute I saw those Port holes... I thought... OMGOSH... those are shakers!!! Then I read down your post and OMWORD they ARE!! HOW COOL!!!! I just LOVE that on your layout! AWESOME Leah! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Millie said...

I absolutely LOVE it!! You did an Awesome job on showcasing every single file..
Love the shakers!! Super cool!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Rosie said...

Such an adorable project! Love, love the shaker elements :)