Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas and Spectrum Noir Background


   Hi all! I am excited to share this today...a project that I did purely for fun! And I have to say that I think this is my best coloring project to date! This super sweet image is from Craftin Desert Divas. I know many of the kind folks that join us regularly for CDD events have asked that I do tutorials on my coloring and I do plan to "try" to do that. I will admit that I did film a video but if it's painful for me to watch then I know I can't post it...you've simply got to speed up coloring because done in real time, it's hard to watch. So...now that the kids are back to school I think I'll try to figure out the taping and editing process for videos. 

 This is colored with Spectrum Noir makers...


   Give credit where credit is due...the moon idea came from this Sandy Allnock video


Witch Crossing

   Thanks for visiting me today! Hugs! 
post signature

No comments: