Thursday, September 10, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Fall Project Life

Halloween Project Life 


   Howdy friends! I'm here to share something created using CDD stamps. I decided I need to start playing with pocket scrapbooking pages. You can purchase page protecters that come divided into different arrangements. I have found that working with these smaller areas really lends well for adding stamped images. I plan to share more of these with you in the future! Hope you like! 
.


I wanted the scarecrows to be holding hands but have the crow sitting in between them. So that's where a bit of masking came into play. The fussy cutting on this page is what took the most time but the end result was worth it. If you click on the photo below you can see the coloring a little bit better. I did some cross hatching on the faces and hats to provide some texture and make these look a bit more like they were fabric. The faces you can see better in real life of course. 


   I have found an easy way to add words or sentiments to a project when die cutting it to add and weld a line under the word. The single piece is much easier to handle and you can design that any size. Just group and weld. 



   And here are the sweet sets I used...
Autumn Wishes
Farmers Market

   Thanks for visiting us today! Enjoy the weekend...it's almost here! 
post signature

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your Layout is Fabulous...your photos are precious and definitely fun photos too...you are a great photographer. I am in awe of your colors and fussy cutting you so did a spectacular job. Awesome idea embossing your stalks..definitely made for a awesome look you truly did an outstanding scrapping job....I just love the way you scrap....you definitely put your heart and soul into everything you create. Thanks for sharing this special day I enjoyed seeing it so much!! YOU so ROCK!!

Deanna Emond said...

Those are the cutest little crows ever!

Dorlene Durham said...

very cutr Leah