Monday, September 21, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party- Favorite Color Combo


Aw Shucks, Happy Birthday! 

   Hiya friends! Today is a Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party day! Hope you've enjoyed this challenge and we look forward to checking out more of your projects! You can find our party here

   I used a ton of sets to create this masked stamping card. I had the idea and then sat around for some time trying to decide if I was going to actually attempt it! LOL! I laid the stamps out to arrange them and get the idea going. Then stamped and cut out each tiny piece and then laid that together. And then...actually started the card! Yeah, it took that much! But I'm so happy to have stuck with this because it's pretty darn cute! 



   Colored with Spectrum Noir markers and a glitter pen for some added details and then sweet card was complete! Oh...do you see the background on the white paper? My cherry and birthday present stamped background? That was a last thought but ended up my favorite part, go figure! =)



Farmers Market
Sweet Wishes
Wish Upon a Star
Wanna Hug
Crabby

and Fancy Frame Dies

   Thanks for coming in...Happy Monday! Hope you all have a wonderful week! 
post signature

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a fabulous card Leah! LOVE those little veggies!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations