Hey all! Are you here for our hop? Did you just come from my crafty girlfriend Katy's blog? No? No worries then, please visit the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog for more details. Otherwise, read on...
We are creating Pirate themed projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files so check out what I made...
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, September 15.
Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...
then it will be available for sale in the store.
It is SO super fun! You know you want it!
Here are the great files I've used...
Don't forget we have our PPPR Shiver Me Timbers Challenge (click link to check out and share your project). The projects can be anything that are pirate themed and feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
Rules are as follows:
1. The theme of this challenge is Shiver Me Timbers! The challenge projects can be any pirate themed projects that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Shiver Me Timbers Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, Oct 3, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced before our next challenge begins.
Okay folks...next stop is to the super sweet Melissa!
Enjoy the rest of the hop along!
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/