Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy Fall One and All ~Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party~


Happy Fall One and All

   Sharing today for Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party post! I had the best time creating this! Yes, I do believe all the trimming out of each little stamp image was worth it! A few of these have dies and those that do not, the shop does offer svg files however I usually prefer my images without the white border. So, fussing cutting it was! 


   Our CDD Challenge this time around is a color/photo inspiration...



   Just so happens that I have an ancient 6x6 stack, I don't even recall the maker, but I have some sheets left of tone on tone leaves and the colors were seriously a perfect match to the inspiration photo. Yay! I also had fun using some CDD dies. The white frame is cut and inlaid (the white scallop die was cut from the 2 darker reds) and then I trimmed an inner panel out so that I could then set the yellow printed paper behind. You can click on photos to view them larger if seeing that may help. 


   I also had fun adding glitter pen details to the card, along with some white pen. Simple details but oh-so pretty. If you do not own a Jelly Roll glitter pen, I would highly suggest getting one. They are cheap and add beautiful detail!


   I used just a few things from the shop to create this...LOL!

Thankful Squeaks

Autumn Wishes

Farmers Market

and CDD Dies

Fancy Frames

Mix It Up Dies
(my design for CDD)
post signature

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Such a Beautiful Fall Card Leah! So Lovely! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations