Sunday, October 11, 2015

Haunting Hour ~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon~

   Did you guys come by just this last Saturday for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon blog hop? I hope so! So much fun! I have another fall page, though something obviously more Halloween! I actually got this idea after creating the blog hop project because I loved the layered look of multiple die cuts. Which gave me the idea for all the bats and also layering those die cuts in a shape (like the heart pile of leaves on the hop project). I love the pile of pumpkins so much that I'm already trying to come up with another project to do more!

   I added a border to ground the layer of pumpkins and added some fun halloween words and stickers. Just needed that extra little something...


   Hope you like this fun page! Here are the PPPR files I used...
Pumpkin Patch
Haunted Scenery
   Have a good one! 
post signature

4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Leah...OMG & WOW WOW WOW!! Your Layout is Spooktacular!!! I'm totally awestruck by what you did you definitely cut tons of bats out.....and loved what you did with them along with your awesome pumpkins. Love your photos what Wicked awesome costume and great makeup job!!
You totally did a Wicked Awesome outstanding creative job!! Very impressive!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Katy said...

LOVE!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! Fabulous Layout!!! Simply FUN!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

LK said...

I am a follower
lkdesigned@gmail.com