Hi friends! Welcome to our Fall in Love Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Blog Hop. The design team today are sharing projects using all PPPR files! Our theme can be fall...or can be love, or a combo of those! I have to say that I love this time of year so much more being a crafter! And I was excited to have scrapped this picture of a 2 of my sisters.
I am your first stop after starting at PPPR! If you happened here first, head on back over here to start!
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store. For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, October 13.
You can pick up the Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available for sale in the store! Cutest files always! Thanks for the hop freebie Lisa!
This photo of my sisters (just missing my youngest sis). Such pretty girls! =) The idea to do a pile of leaves in the shape of a heart came to me pretty quickly. This was a relatively easy page to do, I would say the most time consuming part was inking the leaves but that was so worth it in the end. I also used the end of a glue bottle (with a rounded tip) on top of a mouse pad and "rolled" the lid on each leaf which kinda of curled each leaf. Again, took so time but the dimension was well worth it.
I ended with some sticker and chipboard pieces and some gold painted wood hearts and gold paint splatters and a sprinkling of gold sequins.
I think this may be one of the first times I've used just a single cutting file! Wow! Though, I did use each and every leaf!
We also have our PPPR Fall in Love Challenge, if you'd like to join that as well. The projects can be anything that are love and fall themed that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
Rules for the challenge below...
1. The theme of this challenge is Fall in Love! The challenge projects can be any love themed fall projects that feature Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Fall in Love Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group (link this tohttps://www.facebook.com/
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, Oct 31, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced before our next challenge begins.
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/