Friday, October 9, 2015

The Birthday Express ~Craftin Desert Divas~


The Birthday Express

   I'm sharing a post here and over at Craftin Desert Divas today. If you don't know, CDD posts daily on the shop blog. Which means you can stop in often or come and stay awhile and scroll around to get an eye full! Kinda cool to have both options, I think. 

   As you may have heard, or you are seeing this for the first time. I was the designer behind the September die release at CDD. It honestly was a dream come true for me and I'm so thrilled to have had the chance to do this with Tara! So today I created a bit of a die cut background, using the negative space from the die cuts. The cool part, as you'll see in my second photo is that some of the dies have double stitching which gives the negative cut space it's own great detail (again, see next photo). I also used a few wonderful stamp sets from the shop! 



   All the coloring is done with Prisma colored pencils and I added some Doodlebug Sprinkles, also available at CDD. 


And the darling sets used are...



   See you back here TOMORROW for a blog hop and a fun fall layout to share!!!! Happy Friday!!!!
post signature

No comments: