Sunday, November 29, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas CHRISTMAS Linky Party


Christmas Blessings Watercolor 

   Hi darling friends! I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! The kids and I spent a handful of days at my parents house and enjoyed every minute of the time with family! I did my very first baking projects since having gone gluten free and my pie turned out super yummy! One of my sisters even went as far as saying my pie was better then my mom's! Win! =) 

   I do want to say to those that are suffering pains of the heart this season, because I know so many are. Know I am thinking and praying for you...it's not lost on me that this year is extremely difficult for some...

   Well I'm blogging today to share the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party...a good and long one so folks have time to join us! Yay! I think this card is my favorite for the season so far...


   We have our usual treats to offer as prizes...a stamp set of choice from CDD and $25 for Too Cute by Jessica's online shop! Good luck!


    I created this teal watercolor background and added some beautiful metallic paint and splashes of gold. This is so lovely in person! Also, this stamp set by CDD is my favorite...so perfect for the season!


   We have been having so much holiday fun so far! It's been wonderful...this week will be a busy and crafty one as I prepare 700 small cone Christmas trees for our annual woman's event at church! Thank God for my girlfriends because this will take a village to get these created! Well, girlfriends and dad's because my dad actually helped a lot over the Thanksgiving holiday. Pretty cute! I'll take photos and share next week.

   Have a blessed week! 
post signature

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so pretty Leah! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Helen Gullett said...

This is so neautiful Leah! Love the watercolor background and snowflake diecuts!

Dorlene Durham said...

Leah, your card is so pretty. I can see why it's your favorite so far.